Tom and Jerry
7 Shouts - 25,429 Scrobbles
There are two artists that use this name. a) One of the many early pseudonyms of Dollis Hill (northwest London, UK) residents Marc 'Marc Mac' Clair and Dennis 'Dego' McFarlane, aka 4hero. Used predominantly between 1992 and 1994, the alias was employed to release the duo's early breakbeat hardcore and jungle compositions via the Reinforced Records sub-label, Tom & Jerry. Often pioneering the use of genre-crossing studio techniques like timestretching and pitch-shifting...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crambone - (1:28) - 317 plays
- Maximum Style - (4:23) - 69 plays
- Maximum Booty Style (Ticklish Reboot) - (4:05) - 92 plays
- Dancer - (5:06) - 47 plays
- Scooby's Dreaming - (2:21) - 80 plays
- Theme - (0:30) - 36 plays
- The One Reason - (5:24) - 76 plays
- The Second Reason - (5:07) - 73 plays
- Follow Da Massive - (4:54) - 90 plays
- Yamming Snacks Like Shaggy - (4:55) - 46 plays