Tom and Jerry
7 Shouts - 24,248 Scrobbles
There are two artists that use this name. a) One of the many early pseudonyms of Dollis Hill (northwest London, UK) residents Marc 'Marc Mac' Clair and Dennis 'Dego' McFarlane, aka 4hero. Used predominantly between 1992 and 1994, the alias was employed to release the duo's early breakbeat hardcore and jungle compositions via the Reinforced Records sub-label, Tom & Jerry. Often pioneering the use of genre-crossing studio techniques like timestretching and pitch-shifting...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crambone - (1:28) - 603 plays
- Dancer - (5:06) - 99 plays
- All Alone Wid Dog Face - (4:21) - 74 plays
- Maximum Style - (4:23) - 68 plays
- Maximum Booty Style (Ticklish Reboot) - (4:05) - 145 plays
- Theme - (0:30) - 40 plays
- Scooby's Dreaming - (2:21) - 66 plays
- Yamming Snacks Like Shaggy - (4:55) - 53 plays
- Still lets me Down - (2:54) - 36 plays
- Nine Lives (Mind Out Tube Mice) - (5:26) - 38 plays