Tom and Jerry
7 Shouts - 22,020 Scrobbles
There are two artists that use this name. a) One of the many early pseudonyms of Dollis Hill (northwest London, UK) residents Marc 'Marc Mac' Clair and Dennis 'Dego' McFarlane, aka 4hero. Used predominantly between 1992 and 1994, the alias was employed to release the duo's early breakbeat hardcore and jungle compositions via the Reinforced Records sub-label, Tom & Jerry. Often pioneering the use of genre-crossing studio techniques like timestretching and pitch-shifting...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crambone - (1:28) - 1,028 plays
- Maximum Booty Style (Ticklish Reboot) - (4:05) - 200 plays
- All Alone Wid Dog Face - (4:21) - 76 plays
- Dancer - (5:06) - 115 plays
- Maximum Style - (4:23) - 68 plays
- Theme - (0:30) - 53 plays
- Still lets me Down - (2:54) - 33 plays
- Papillon Love Song - (4:57) - 58 plays
- Cat Got Your Tongue - (3:57) - 49 plays
- Yamming Snacks Like Shaggy - (4:55) - 59 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release