Tom and Jerry
9 Shouts - 28,208 Scrobbles
There are two artists that use this name. a) One of the many early pseudonyms of Dollis Hill (northwest London, UK) residents Marc 'Marc Mac' Clair and Dennis 'Dego' McFarlane, aka 4hero. Used predominantly between 1992 and 1994, the alias was employed to release the duo's early breakbeat hardcore and jungle compositions via the Reinforced Records sub-label, Tom & Jerry. Often pioneering the use of genre-crossing studio techniques like timestretching and pitch-shifting...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crambone - (1:28) - 879 plays
- Maximum Style - (4:23) - 174 plays
- Maximum Booty Style (Ticklish Reboot) - (4:05) - 108 plays
- Still lets me Down - (2:54) - 54 plays
- Papillon Love Song - (4:57) - 36 plays
- A Patch of Blue - (3:57) - 41 plays
- We Can Be Free - (5:51) - 39 plays
- Maxi(Mun) Style - (0:56) - 35 plays
- Cat Got Your Tongue - (3:57) - 33 plays
- Laughing Like Muttley - (4:07) - 34 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online