555 Shouts - 2,885,886 Scrobbles
London's eclectic one-man band Tom Vek (born 1981, London, UK) combines electronic music with indie rock, punk with dance, and influences like new wave and garage (and also made most of his early recordings in his parents' garage, too). As a teen in the mid-'90s, Vek was inspired by grunge and began making rock along the lines of Smashing Pumpkins and Pearl Jam; before that, he backed his guitarist father on bass and drums in their practice space/garage.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Aroused - (3:32) - 15,705 plays
- Sherman (Animals In the Jungle) - (4:03) - 17,539 plays
- Broke - (4:24) - 9,946 plays
- How Am I Meant To Know - (2:39) - 7,655 plays
- Pushing Your Luck - (4:36) - 8,927 plays
- C-C (You Set The Fire In Me) - (4:31) - 5,445 plays
- Ton of Bricks - (5:37) - 6,903 plays
- You'll Stay - (1:30) - 6,769 plays
- Trying to Do Better - (4:59) - 5,953 plays
- A Chore - (3:47) - 5,377 plays