558 Shouts - 2,963,567 Scrobbles
London's eclectic one-man band Tom Vek (born 1981, London, UK) combines electronic music with indie rock, punk with dance, and influences like new wave and garage (and also made most of his early recordings in his parents' garage, too). As a teen in the mid-'90s, Vek was inspired by grunge and began making rock along the lines of Smashing Pumpkins and Pearl Jam; before that, he backed his guitarist father on bass and drums in their practice space/garage.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sherman (Animals In the Jungle) - (4:03) - 18,813 plays
- LyricsYou said only a back page
Will get as read as the first page
Now you're observing the corners
Are showing the first signs of ageing
I'm not trying to read you anymore
- Pushing Your Luck - (4:36) - 11,014 plays
- Broke - (4:24) - 9,973 plays
- How Am I Meant To Know - (2:39) - 7,046 plays
- Ton of Bricks - (5:37) - 6,642 plays
- Trying to Do Better - (4:59) - 5,707 plays
- You'll Stay - (1:30) - 5,731 plays
- The Girl You Wouldn't Leave For Any Other Girl - (4:20) - 4,538 plays
- C-C (You Set The Fire In Me) - (4:31) - 4,123 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online