Tom T. Hall
25 Shouts - 555,446 Scrobbles
Tom T. Hall (born May 25, 1936 in Olive Hill, Kentucky) is an American country balladeer and songwriter. He has written 11 #1 Hits, with 26 more that hit the Top 10. He was the son of a preacher. As a teen, Hall put together a band called the Kentucky Travelers that performed before movies for a travelling theater. During a stint in the Army, Hall performed over the Armed Forces Radio Network and wrote comic songs about Army experiences. His early career included being a radio announcer at WRON, a local radio station in Ronceverte, West Virginia.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Love - (2:07) - 1,741 plays
- I Like Beer - (2:54) - 1,455 plays
- Old Dogs, Children And Watermelon Wine - (3:21) - 1,360 plays
- The Year That Clayton Delaney Died - (2:43) - 1,125 plays
- A Week In A Country Jail - (3:02) - 768 plays
- Ballad Of Forty Dollars - (3:02) - 861 plays
- Who's Gonna Feed Them Hogs - (2:36) - 530 plays
- Homecoming - (3:18) - 452 plays
- Tulsa Telephone Book - (2:23) - 463 plays
- Country Is - (2:10) - 438 plays