25 Shouts - 400,879 Scrobbles
Tom Russell (born in Los Angeles in either 1947 or 1948) is an American singer-songwriter from California, currently living in El Paso, Texas. His music incorporates elements of folk, traditional country & western, border and cowboy music of the American West. Russell's songs have been recorded by artists such as Johnny Cash, Ian Tyson, Nanci Griffith, Dave Alvin and others. In addition to his music, he is also an artist and published author. In the 1980s Russell made four albums credited to the Tom Russell Band. These featured Andrew Hardin and accordionist Fats Kaplin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tonight We Ride - (3:26) - 954 plays
- Criminology - (5:23) - 649 plays
- The Man From God Knows Where - (1:48) - 489 plays
- Love Abides - (3:45) - 372 plays
- Mesabi - (4:06) - 355 plays
- Nina Simone - (5:22) - 356 plays
- Gallo del Cielo - (7:07) - 307 plays
- East Of Woodstock, West Of Viet Nam - (4:25) - 309 plays
- Stealing Electricity - (2:19) - 304 plays
- Santa Ana Wind - (4:08) - 271 plays