314 Shouts - 5,873,271 Scrobbles
Sir Thomas Jones Woodward, KBE (born 7 June 1940), best known by his stage name, Tom Jones, is a Welsh pop singer particularly noted for his powerful voice. He was born in Treforest, near Pontypridd in South Wales. He rose to fame in the mid-1960s, with an exuberant live act which included wearing tight breeches and billowing shirts, in an Edwardian style popular amongst his peers at the time. He was known for his overt sexuality, before this was as common as it became in subsequent years.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's Not Unusual - (1:59) - 34,793 plays
- She's A Lady - (2:52) - 31,356 plays
- Delilah - (3:23) - 32,657 plays
- It's Not Unusual - 2nd Studio Version - (2:03) - 13,473 plays
- Burning Down The House - (3:33) - 11,441 plays
- Sexbomb - (3:30) - 10,678 plays
- Thunderball - (2:51) - 8,547 plays
- Green Green Grass Of Home - (3:03) - 7,269 plays
- What's New Pussycat? - (2:17) - 13,035 plays
- Help Yourself - (2:48) - 5,794 plays