0 Shouts - 5,981 Scrobbles
During his tenure with Santana in the 1970’s, Tom Coster made his mark as a keyboard player and composer of versatility and power. Detroit-born and San Francisco-raised, Coster played piano and accordion as a youth, continuing his studies through college and a productive five-year stint as a musician in the Air Force. He then invaded the Bay Area club scene, soon acquiring his reputation as a standout keyboard player.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- From The Street - (6:09) - 8 plays
- Voyage To Nowhere - (5:49) - 8 plays
- Jazz Lament - (4:43) - 6 plays
- Father-Daughter - (5:20) - 4 plays
- Mister M.D - 4 plays
- Till We Meet Again - 5 plays
- Blues for D.C. - (4:42) - 3 plays
- I Give You My Love - 5 plays
- In The Beginning - (3:44) - 3 plays
- A Closing Thought - (3:32) - 3 plays