37 Shouts - 211,627 Scrobbles
Tom Brosseau is a performing songwriter who grew up on the wide-open prairies of the Red River Valley of North Dakota, in a family steeped in traditional music and culture. Citing influences as diverse as Nick Drake, Cole Porter, and Woody Guthrie, Brosseau composes poetic new Dylan-esque folk inflected acoustic rock. Delived in a unique high lonesome sound, his minimalist sound has often been described as "haunting", or simply "stunning".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Been True - (2:20) - 427 plays
- How to Grow a Woman from the Ground - (4:52) - 217 plays
- Big Time - (2:49) - 188 plays
- Tonight I'm Careful with You - (4:01) - 180 plays
- Cradle Your Device - (3:08) - 219 plays
- Miss Lucy - (2:17) - 128 plays
- You Don't Know My Friends - (3:56) - 129 plays
- Boothill - (2:36) - 87 plays
- Favorite Color Blue - (4:45) - 104 plays
- Drumroll - (3:12) - 75 plays