37 Shouts - 204,006 Scrobbles
Tom Brosseau is a performing songwriter who grew up on the wide-open prairies of the Red River Valley of North Dakota, in a family steeped in traditional music and culture. Citing influences as diverse as Nick Drake, Cole Porter, and Woody Guthrie, Brosseau composes poetic new Dylan-esque folk inflected acoustic rock. Delived in a unique high lonesome sound, his minimalist sound has often been described as "haunting", or simply "stunning".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Been True - (2:20) - 500 plays
- How to Grow a Woman from the Ground - (4:52) - 239 plays
- Miss Lucy - (2:17) - 182 plays
- Chandler - (3:06) - 110 plays
- Big Time - (2:49) - 152 plays
- Dark Garage - (5:23) - 144 plays
- Favourite Colour Blue - (4:47) - 117 plays
- Plaid Lined Jacket - (4:19) - 81 plays
- Amory - (3:56) - 85 plays
- Down on Skidrow - (2:53) - 96 plays