0 Shouts - 44,040 Scrobbles
About the Artist Jazz doesn’t always come easy growing up in the dusty plains of West Texas, but that’s where it all began for Tom Braxton. Lubbock, Texas is an unlikely environment for a boy to dream of being a jazz musician. Fortunately, Tom had a direct link to this creative art form through his dad, James ("J.T.") Braxton. After graduating valedictorian from high school, Tom attended Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas on track and music scholarships. “I love to run, and the 200, 400, and 1600-meter relay were my events.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Peg - (4:57) - 261 plays
- Reminiscing - (3:37) - 240 plays
- Just You, Just Me - (4:28) - 147 plays
- 1 a.m. - (5:04) - 101 plays
- The Journey - (4:54) - 159 plays
- Detour Ahead - (4:06) - 116 plays
- Bounce - (4:10) - 114 plays
- Endless Highway - (4:57) - 76 plays
- Escape - (4:05) - 70 plays
- Downtime - (4:32) - 49 plays