0 Shouts - 40,100 Scrobbles
About the Artist Jazz doesn’t always come easy growing up in the dusty plains of West Texas, but that’s where it all began for Tom Braxton. Lubbock, Texas is an unlikely environment for a boy to dream of being a jazz musician. Fortunately, Tom had a direct link to this creative art form through his dad, James ("J.T.") Braxton. After graduating valedictorian from high school, Tom attended Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas on track and music scholarships. “I love to run, and the 200, 400, and 1600-meter relay were my events.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Peg - (4:57) - 566 plays
- 1 a.m. - (5:04) - 323 plays
- Escape - (4:05) - 224 plays
- Imagine This - (4:42) - 224 plays
- Downtime - (4:32) - 203 plays
- Detour Ahead - (4:06) - 232 plays
- Kaanapali Beach - (5:05) - 186 plays
- Reminiscing - (3:37) - 324 plays
- The Journey - (4:54) - 198 plays
- Good To Go - (4:47) - 134 plays