56 Shouts - 16,213 Scrobbles
Tok Rukoo is a 6-piece Minsk based band. In autumn of 2006 the idea to form an indie-rock band came to Vasiliy Maronau, the leader and the only member of post-rock project "Moya". He wanted to realize himself in a standard-sized band. The next person to appear in the band was the vocalist Vadim Kheifets, who noticed the searching-for-musicians-advert in a local music paper. The guys began working together using the Internet, not even trying to meet in real life. Soon the project is joined by Sergey Andronov on bass and Vadim Mikhalenok on drums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Big Lies - (3:28) - 58 plays
- The Waves - (2:52) - 39 plays
- Not So Magical Now - (3:43) - 46 plays
- Big Lies (ideainahead remix) - (4:01) - 3 plays
- Big Lies (trams for hire remix) (instrumental) - (3:54) - 3 plays
- All the Small Things - (2:53) - 1 plays
- Still Your Friend - (2:38) - 1 plays
- Girl With The Green Eyes - (3:31) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online