64 Shouts - 451,861 Scrobbles
Tomas Kalnoky (born December 24, 1980) is a Czech-born American musician. He is the lead singer/guitarist and songwriter of the bands Streetlight Manifesto and Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution, and goes by the pseudonym Toh Kay as a solo performer. He is the former lead singer/guitarist for 3rd-wave ska band Catch 22, but left the band after making only one album (their debut, Keasbey Nights) to attend Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, Georgia, for visual art. According to the booklet of Somewhere in the Between, Kalnoky attended Rutgers University.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Somewhere In The Between - (3:09) - 3,754 plays
- A Better Place, A Better Time - (7:46) - 3,875 plays
- Watch it Crash - (3:11) - 3,426 plays
- Sick and Sad - (2:30) - 2,924 plays
- Forty Days - (2:26) - 3,179 plays
- We will fall together - (4:36) - 2,901 plays
- Would You Be Impressed? - (3:20) - 2,844 plays
- Dear Sergio - (2:39) - 2,865 plays
- A moment of silence - (4:19) - 2,948 plays
- The Big Sleep - (4:25) - 2,728 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online