64 Shouts - 456,662 Scrobbles
Tomas Kalnoky (born December 24, 1980) is a Czech-born American musician. He is the lead singer/guitarist and songwriter of the bands Streetlight Manifesto and Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution, and goes by the pseudonym Toh Kay as a solo performer. He is the former lead singer/guitarist for 3rd-wave ska band Catch 22, but left the band after making only one album (their debut, Keasbey Nights) to attend Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, Georgia, for visual art. According to the booklet of Somewhere in the Between, Kalnoky attended Rutgers University.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sick and Sad - (2:30) - 2,751 plays
- Somewhere In The Between - (3:09) - 3,552 plays
- A Better Place, A Better Time - (7:46) - 3,605 plays
- Watch it Crash - (3:11) - 3,155 plays
- Forty Days - (2:26) - 2,710 plays
- Would You Be Impressed? - (3:20) - 2,519 plays
- We will fall together - (4:36) - 2,561 plays
- Dear Sergio - (2:39) - 2,566 plays
- A moment of silence - (4:19) - 2,689 plays
- The Big Sleep - (4:25) - 2,506 plays