64 Shouts - 439,197 Scrobbles
Tomas Kalnoky (born December 24, 1980) is a Czech-born American musician. He is the lead singer/guitarist and songwriter of the bands Streetlight Manifesto and Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution, and goes by the pseudonym Toh Kay as a solo performer. He is the former lead singer/guitarist for 3rd-wave ska band Catch 22, but left the band after making only one album (their debut, Keasbey Nights) to attend Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, Georgia, for visual art. According to the booklet of Somewhere in the Between, Kalnoky attended Rutgers University.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Somewhere In The Between - (3:09) - 3,874 plays
- A Better Place, A Better Time - (7:46) - 3,934 plays
- Watch it Crash - (3:11) - 3,481 plays
- Forty Days - (2:26) - 3,350 plays
- We will fall together - (4:36) - 3,040 plays
- Sick and Sad - (2:30) - 2,934 plays
- Would You Be Impressed? - (3:20) - 2,937 plays
- Dear Sergio - (2:39) - 2,990 plays
- A moment of silence - (4:19) - 3,045 plays
- The Big Sleep - (4:25) - 2,827 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online