62 Shouts - 351,915 Scrobbles
Toh Kay is a solo project by Streetlight Manifesto, Bandits of the Acoutsic Revolution and former Catch 22 front man, Tomas Kalnoky. The project started with acoustic shows by Kalnoky, redoing streetlight/catch/BOTAR/Gimp songs. It was announced that Toh Kays first album (You By Me Vol.1) was to be released in November as a split with singer-song writer Dan Potthast. You By Me Vol.1 was released Novmber 15th, with 5 Toh Kay tracks (which are all covers of Potthast songs).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Somewhere In The Between - (3:09) - 3,883 plays
- Watch it Crash - (3:11) - 3,407 plays
- A Better Place, A Better Time - (7:46) - 3,623 plays
- With Any Sort of Certainty - (4:52) - 4,520 plays
- Forty Days - (2:26) - 3,049 plays
- We will fall together - (4:36) - 3,001 plays
- Would You Be Impressed? - (3:20) - 2,794 plays
- Dear Sergio - (2:39) - 2,986 plays
- A moment of silence - (4:19) - 2,960 plays
- The Big Sleep - (4:25) - 2,921 plays