64 Shouts - 419,284 Scrobbles
Tomas Kalnoky (born December 24, 1980) is a Czech-born American musician. He is the lead singer/guitarist and songwriter of the bands Streetlight Manifesto and Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution, and goes by the pseudonym Toh Kay as a solo performer. He is the former lead singer/guitarist for 3rd-wave ska band Catch 22, but left the band after making only one album (their debut, Keasbey Nights) to attend Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, Georgia, for visual art. According to the booklet of Somewhere in the Between, Kalnoky attended Rutgers University.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Somewhere In The Between - (3:09) - 3,820 plays
- A Better Place, A Better Time - (7:46) - 3,969 plays
- Watch it Crash - (3:11) - 3,403 plays
- Forty Days - (2:26) - 3,344 plays
- We will fall together - (4:36) - 3,003 plays
- Dear Sergio - (2:39) - 2,940 plays
- Would You Be Impressed? - (3:20) - 2,917 plays
- A moment of silence - (4:19) - 3,045 plays
- Sick and Sad - (2:30) - 2,843 plays
- The Big Sleep - (4:25) - 2,788 plays