7 Shouts - 57,150 Scrobbles
I don't really write story songs, I write about how we deal with life." Todd Thibaud pronounced (Tee-bo) has released his fourth solo record, "Northern Skies" under the 95North label in March 2005. Raised in Burlington, Vermont, Thibaud moved to Boston in 1987 to master his craft and pursue his dream. "When I first got there, the music scene was mostly alternative rock and more hardcore stuff. I would get mislabeled as a 'Country Act', but by the 1990's it diversified and there was room for more rootsy Americana stuff."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Unbroken - (3:51) - 101 plays
- Dragging Me Down - (2:40) - 68 plays
- Is It Love? - (4:11) - 47 plays
- Is It Love - (4:02) - 94 plays
- Sweet Destiny - (4:43) - 52 plays
- Three Words - (3:51) - 104 plays
- Louisiana - (4:33) - 26 plays
- On My Own Again - (4:09) - 72 plays
- Isn't Love My Friend? - (5:46) - 26 plays
- You Ain't Going Nowhere - (3:56) - 21 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online