6 Shouts - 53,188 Scrobbles
I don't really write story songs, I write about how we deal with life." Todd Thibaud pronounced (Tee-bo) has released his fourth solo record, "Northern Skies" under the 95North label in March 2005. Raised in Burlington, Vermont, Thibaud moved to Boston in 1987 to master his craft and pursue his dream. "When I first got there, the music scene was mostly alternative rock and more hardcore stuff. I would get mislabeled as a 'Country Act', but by the 1990's it diversified and there was room for more rootsy Americana stuff."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Unbroken - (3:51) - 143 plays
- Dragging Me Down - (2:40) - 142 plays
- Is It Love - (4:02) - 125 plays
- Three Words - (3:51) - 145 plays
- Is It Love? - (4:11) - 81 plays
- You Ain't Going Nowhere - (3:56) - 65 plays
- My Own - (3:45) - 48 plays
- Sweet Destiny - (4:43) - 46 plays
- Louisiana - (4:33) - 54 plays
- Waterfall - (3:32) - 46 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release