58 Shouts - 924,103 Scrobbles
Todd Daniel Snider is a singer-songwriter born October 11, 1966 in Portland, Oregon. Best known for his wry humor, Snider has been a fixture on the Americana, alt-country, and folk scene since his debut on MCA, entitled Songs for the Daily Planet, named for the bar where Snider used to play regularly in Memphis. On that album were the minor hits "Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues", a folk song about the early '90's grunge scene, featuring a band that "refused to play", and "Alright Guy", which later became the title cut of Gary Allan's 2001 album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In the Beginning - (4:27) - 2,827 plays
- In Between Jobs - (3:03) - 2,755 plays
- New York Banker - (4:26) - 2,297 plays
- West Nashville Grand Ballroom Gown - (4:29) - 1,916 plays
- The Very Last Time - (2:54) - 1,711 plays
- Brenda - (4:57) - 1,516 plays
- Precious Little Miracles - (3:07) - 1,468 plays
- Beer Run - (2:43) - 1,705 plays
- Too Soon to Tell - (5:15) - 1,524 plays
- Just Like Old Times - (4:37) - 1,379 plays