59 Shouts - 1,035,689 Scrobbles
Todd Daniel Snider is a singer-songwriter born October 11, 1966 in Portland, Oregon. Best known for his wry humor, Snider has been a fixture on the Americana, alt-country, and folk scene since his debut on MCA, entitled Songs for the Daily Planet, named for the bar where Snider used to play regularly in Memphis. On that album were the minor hits "Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues", a folk song about the early '90's grunge scene, featuring a band that "refused to play", and "Alright Guy", which later became the title cut of Gary Allan's 2001 album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beer Run - (2:43) - 1,852 plays
- In Between Jobs - (3:03) - 1,309 plays
- In the Beginning - (4:27) - 962 plays
- Statistician's Blues - (2:55) - 1,047 plays
- Play a Train Song - (3:48) - 1,166 plays
- Talking Seattle Grunge Rock Blues - (4:13) - 785 plays
- New York Banker - (4:26) - 724 plays
- Alright Guy - (4:31) - 914 plays
- West Nashville Grand Ballroom Gown - (4:29) - 823 plays
- Just Like Old Times - (4:37) - 697 plays