243 Shouts - 3,572,798 Scrobbles
Todd Rundgren is an American singer, songwriter, and producer who started in the 60s with the psychedelic band Nazz in Philadelphia. His solo career started out successfully with such hits as I Saw The Light and Hello It's Me (which was a reworked Nazz tune). He formed a band called Utopia (or Todd Rundgren's Utopia) which concentrated on eccentric progressive epics, while also continuing to release solo albums. His production work started early, with work for Sparks and the New York Dolls, and continued with Meat Loaf, XTC, The Psychedelic Furs, and many others.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Saw The Light - (2:59) - 21,822 plays
- Hello It's Me - (4:37) - 18,624 plays
- It Wouldn't Have Made Any Difference - (3:53) - 7,438 plays
- Can We Still Be Friends - (3:35) - 5,636 plays
- A Dream Goes On Forever - (2:24) - 5,950 plays
- Bang The Drum All Day - (3:34) - 3,894 plays
- International Feel - (2:51) - 3,864 plays
- Couldn't I Just Tell You - (3:21) - 3,442 plays
- Can We Still Be Friends? - (3:34) - 3,326 plays
- Wolfman Jack - (2:55) - 3,129 plays