After meeting fellow mandolin builder David Grisman, Todd Phillips career quickly shot to the top with his groundbreaking performance on 2nd Mandolin on Grisman's original David Grisman Quintet album in 1977. Since then, Todd switched back to his primary instrument, the bass, and has led a fruitful career, both as a soloist and as a session and touring musician with some of the biggest names in both bluegrass and jazz.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Hangover: Part III - (2:26) - 21 plays
- Down In The Valley To Pray - (2:27) - 25 plays
- The Hangover Part III - (2:27) - 31 plays
- Train On The Island - (2:48) - 17 plays
- Midnight On The Stormy Deep - (3:03) - 35 plays
- Liza Jane - (4:17) - 9 plays
- Bury Me Not On The Lone Prairie - (3:33) - 10 plays
- Hangover 3 - 8 plays
- Sugar In The Gourd - (1:45) - 6 plays
- Rye Straw - (2:47) - 11 plays