After meeting fellow mandolin builder David Grisman, Todd Phillips career quickly shot to the top with his groundbreaking performance on 2nd Mandolin on Grisman's original David Grisman Quintet album in 1977. Since then, Todd switched back to his primary instrument, the bass, and has led a fruitful career, both as a soloist and as a session and touring musician with some of the biggest names in both bluegrass and jazz.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Hangover - (94:23) - 56 plays
- The Hangover (Unrated) - (107:51) - 28 plays
- The Hangover Part II - (97:35) - 14 plays
- Due Date - (95:16) - 17 plays
- Sugar In The Gourd - (1:45) - 11 plays
- Due Date (2010) - (95:14) - 9 plays
- I Truly Understand - (3:02) - 8 plays
- Hangover - (99:44) - 10 plays
- Bury Me Not On The Lone Prairie - (3:33) - 7 plays
- Train On The Island - (2:48) - 6 plays