Down in Louisiana, when they're cooking up something in the kitchen, they tend to throw a little bit of everything in the pot. Applying that same homegrown creative philosophy to his life and to his music, singer/songwriter Todd O'Neill has concocted his own recipe for some seriously soulful, heartfelt and rockin' country music. Perfected in countless honky tonks and dancehalls in the region around his hometown of Hammond, just north of New Orleans, O'Neill's all-inclusive country music vision embraces everything from tear-in-your-beer ballads to flat-out country rock anthems...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- American Roads - (2:53) - 16 plays
- Cajun Queen - (3:02) - 29 plays
- I Need You - (2:44) - 17 plays
- Somethin' With Some Attitude - (3:10) - 5 plays
- Runaway Angel - (2:27) - 4 plays
- Can I Come Over Tonight - (3:00) - 13 plays
- Jumpin' In The Deep End - (3:12) - 2 plays
- Drinkin' A Cold One - (3:19) - 5 plays
- Louisiana Saturday Night - (2:30) - 2 plays
- Real Life - (3:12) - 2 plays