67 Shouts - 234,391 Scrobbles
House producer from New Jersey born in 1972. The sound of Todd Edwards is characterised by an hypnotic collage of short cut-up samples over swung US garage beats and lively disco flavoured bass-lines. He started his musical career around 1992-93. Influenced by Marc Kinchen, whose 'MK' remixes were very popular to feature vocal reconstructions ('Push The Feeling On' by Nightcrawlers, The, 'Can You Forgive Her' by the Pet Shop Boys among others).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hold The Faith - (6:26) - 387 plays
- I Might Be (Joy Orbison Remix) - (5:50) - 321 plays
- searching - (1:52) - 225 plays
- I Might Be (MJ Cole Remix) - (5:59) - 186 plays
- Push the Love - (5:06) - 183 plays
- Javid Khan - (3:06) - 296 plays
- Love Inside - (2:39) - 156 plays
- Steal Your Heart - 210 plays
- The Stranger - (5:40) - 228 plays
- Light of the Son - 246 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online