70 Shouts - 237,961 Scrobbles
House producer from New Jersey born in 1972. The sound of Todd Edwards is characterised by an hypnotic collage of short cut-up samples over swung US garage beats and lively disco flavoured bass-lines. He started his musical career around 1992-93. Influenced by Marc Kinchen, whose 'MK' remixes were very popular to feature vocal reconstructions ('Push The Feeling On' by Nightcrawlers, The, 'Can You Forgive Her' by the Pet Shop Boys among others).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hold The Faith - (6:26) - 424 plays
- I Might Be (Joy Orbison Remix) - (5:50) - 206 plays
- Push the Love - (5:06) - 171 plays
- The Stranger - (5:40) - 187 plays
- Saved My Life - (5:02) - 166 plays
- I Might Be (MJ Cole Remix) - (5:59) - 181 plays
- searching - (1:52) - 209 plays
- Love Inside - (2:39) - 166 plays
- Javid Khan - (3:06) - 232 plays
- Steal Your Heart - 175 plays