62 Shouts - 185,284 Scrobbles
House producer from New Jersey born in 1972. The sound of Todd Edwards is characterised by an hypnotic collage of short cut-up samples over swung US garage beats and lively disco flavoured bass-lines. He started his musical career around 1992-93. Influenced by Marc Kinchen, whose 'MK' remixes were very popular to feature vocal reconstructions ('Push The Feeling On' by Nightcrawlers, The, 'Can You Forgive Her' by the Pet Shop Boys among others).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Might Be (Joy Orbison Remix) - (5:50) - 1,268 plays
- The Stranger - (3:48) - 644 plays
- Hold The Faith - (6:27) - 823 plays
- I Might Be (MJ Cole Remix) - (5:59) - 495 plays
- I Might Be - (6:21) - 504 plays
- Shall Go - (5:44) - 363 plays
- Echo Of The Past - (1:30) - 529 plays
- Love Inside - (2:39) - 327 plays
- searching - (1:52) - 345 plays
- This Generation - (6:40) - 254 plays