66 Shouts - 225,246 Scrobbles
House producer from New Jersey born in 1972. The sound of Todd Edwards is characterised by an hypnotic collage of short cut-up samples over swung US garage beats and lively disco flavoured bass-lines. He started his musical career around 1992-93. Influenced by Marc Kinchen, whose 'MK' remixes were very popular to feature vocal reconstructions ('Push The Feeling On' by Nightcrawlers, The, 'Can You Forgive Her' by the Pet Shop Boys among others).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Might Be (Joy Orbison Remix) - (5:50) - 469 plays
- Hold The Faith - (6:26) - 403 plays
- Javid Khan - (3:06) - 470 plays
- searching - (1:52) - 267 plays
- Steal Your Heart - 313 plays
- The Stranger - (5:40) - 267 plays
- Light of the Son - 262 plays
- Love Inside - (2:39) - 217 plays
- Push the Love - (5:06) - 246 plays
- I Might Be (MJ Cole Remix) - (5:59) - 161 plays