64 Shouts - 205,411 Scrobbles
House producer from New Jersey born in 1972. The sound of Todd Edwards is characterised by an hypnotic collage of short cut-up samples over swung US garage beats and lively disco flavoured bass-lines. He started his musical career around 1992-93. Influenced by Marc Kinchen, whose 'MK' remixes were very popular to feature vocal reconstructions ('Push The Feeling On' by Nightcrawlers, The, 'Can You Forgive Her' by the Pet Shop Boys among others).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Might Be (Joy Orbison Remix) - (5:50) - 819 plays
- Hold The Faith - (6:26) - 1,010 plays
- Javid Khan - (3:06) - 941 plays
- searching - (1:52) - 476 plays
- The Stranger - (5:40) - 494 plays
- I Might Be (MJ Cole Remix) - (5:59) - 279 plays
- Echo Of The Past - (6:02) - 453 plays
- I Might Be - (6:21) - 385 plays
- Love Inside - (2:39) - 264 plays
- Shall Go - (5:42) - 253 plays