66 Shouts - 225,069 Scrobbles
House producer from New Jersey born in 1972. The sound of Todd Edwards is characterised by an hypnotic collage of short cut-up samples over swung US garage beats and lively disco flavoured bass-lines. He started his musical career around 1992-93. Influenced by Marc Kinchen, whose 'MK' remixes were very popular to feature vocal reconstructions ('Push The Feeling On' by Nightcrawlers, The, 'Can You Forgive Her' by the Pet Shop Boys among others).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Might Be (Joy Orbison Remix) - (5:50) - 507 plays
- Hold The Faith - (6:26) - 466 plays
- Javid Khan - (3:06) - 529 plays
- searching - (1:52) - 316 plays
- Steal Your Heart - 386 plays
- Love Inside - (2:39) - 250 plays
- The Stranger - (5:40) - 289 plays
- Light of the Son - 290 plays
- Push the Love - (5:06) - 231 plays
- I Might Be (MJ Cole Remix) - (5:59) - 166 plays