313 Shouts - 7,062,427 Scrobbles
Toby Keith Covel (born July 8, 1961 in Clinton, Oklahoma, United States) is an American country music singer and songwriter. His family moved to Moore, Oklahoma (a suburb of Oklahoma City) when Keith was young. His grandmother owned a supper club and Keith became interested in the musicians who came there to play. He got his first guitar at the age of 8. Keith attended Moore High School where he played on the football team.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Red Solo Cup - (3:43) - 12,950 plays
- LyricsWell a man come on 6 o'clock news
Said, "Somebody been shot, somebody's been abused
Somebody blew up a building, somebody stole a car
Somebody got away, somebody didn't get too far"
Yeah, they didn't get too far
- I Love This Bar - (5:34) - 10,776 plays
- As Good As I Once Was - (3:48) - 10,244 plays
- American Ride - (2:45) - 8,068 plays
- Made In America - (3:13) - 8,805 plays
- Should've Been A Cowboy - (3:30) - 7,984 plays
- Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American) - (3:15) - 7,608 plays
- Beers Ago - (3:26) - 6,528 plays
- Whiskey Girl - (3:58) - 5,892 plays