314 Shouts - 7,154,616 Scrobbles
Toby Keith Covel (born July 8, 1961 in Clinton, Oklahoma, United States) is an American country music singer and songwriter. His family moved to Moore, Oklahoma (a suburb of Oklahoma City) when Keith was young. His grandmother owned a supper club and Keith became interested in the musicians who came there to play. He got his first guitar at the age of 8. Keith attended Moore High School where he played on the football team.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsNow a red solo cup is the best receptacle
For barbecues, tailgates, fairs and festivals
And you, sir, do not have a pair of testicles
If you prefer drinking from glass
A red solo cup is cheap and disposable
- LyricsWell a man come on 6 o'clock news
Said, "Somebody been shot, somebody's been abused
Somebody blew up a building, somebody stole a car
Somebody got away, somebody didn't get too far"
Yeah, they didn't get too far
- LyricsWe got winners, we got losers
Chain smokers and boozers
And we got yuppies, we got bikers
We got thirsty hitchhikers
And the girls next door dress up like movie stars
- LyricsShe said, "I've seen you in here before"
I said, "I've been here a time or two"
She said, "Hello, my name is Bobby Jo
Meet my twin sister Betty Lou"
"And we're both feeling kinda wild tonight
- LyricsWinter gettin' colder, summer gettin' warmer
Tidal wave comin' cross the Mexican border
Why buy a gallon, it's cheaper by the barrel?
Just don't get busted singing Christmas carols
That's us, that's right
- Made In America - (3:13) - 7,744 plays
- Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American) - (3:15) - 7,044 plays
- Should've Been A Cowboy - (3:31) - 6,559 plays
- Beers Ago - (3:26) - 4,993 plays
- Whiskey Girl - (3:58) - 4,393 plays