307 Shouts - 6,721,624 Scrobbles
Toby Keith Covel (born July 8, 1961) is an American country music singer and songwriter. Early life and career Toby Keith Covel was born in Clinton, Oklahoma, United States. His family moved to Moore, Oklahoma (a suburb of Oklahoma City) when Keith was young. His grandmother owned a supper club and Keith became interested in the musicians who came there to play. He got his first guitar at the age of 8. Keith attended Moore High School where he played on the football team.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsNow a red solo cup is the best receptacle
For barbecues, tailgates, fairs and festivals
And you, sir, do not have a pair of testicles
If you prefer drinking from glass
A red solo cup is cheap and disposable
- Beer For My Horses - (3:30) - 18,173 plays
- LyricsWe got winners, we got losers
Chain smokers and boozers
And we got yuppies, we got bikers
We got thirsty hitchhikers
And the girls next door dress up like movie stars
- Lyricsmy old man's that old man,
spent his life livin' off the land,
dirty hands, and a clean soul.
breaks his heart seein' foreign cars,
filled with fuel that isn't ours
- LyricsSay, yeehaw
I bet you never heard ol' Marshall Dillon say
"Miss Kitty, have you ever thought of runnin' away?
And settling' down, would you marry me?
If I asked you twice and begged you pretty please?"
- As Good As I Once Was - (3:48) - 14,590 plays
- Beers Ago - (3:26) - 15,293 plays
- American Ride - (2:45) - 12,623 plays
- Whiskey Girl - (3:58) - 11,390 plays
- Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American) - (3:15) - 11,312 plays