302 Shouts - 6,337,747 Scrobbles
Toby Keith Covel (born July 8, 1961) is an American country music singer and songwriter. Early life and career Toby Keith Covel was born in Clinton, Oklahoma, United States. His family moved to Moore, Oklahoma (a suburb of Oklahoma City) when Keith was young. His grandmother owned a supper club and Keith became interested in the musicians who came there to play. He got his first guitar at the age of 8. Keith attended Moore High School where he played on the football team.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsNow a red solo cup is the best receptacle
For barbecues, tailgates, fairs and festivals
And you, sir, do not have a pair of testicles
If you prefer drinking from glass
A red solo cup is cheap and disposable
- LyricsWell a man come on 6 o'clock news
Said, "Somebody been shot, somebody's been abused
Somebody blew up a building, somebody stole a car
Somebody got away, somebody didn't get too far"
Yeah, they didn't get too far
- LyricsWe got winners, we got losers
Chain smokers and boozers
And we got yuppies, we got bikers
We got thirsty hitchhikers
And the girls next door dress up like movie stars
- LyricsShe said, "I've seen you in here before"
I said, "I've been here a time or two"
She said, "Hello, my name is Bobby Jo
Meet my twin sister Betty Lou"
"And we're both feeling kinda wild tonight
- LyricsSay, yeehaw
I bet you never heard ol' Marshall Dillon say
"Miss Kitty, have you ever thought of runnin' away?
And settling' down, would you marry me?
If I asked you twice and begged you pretty please?"
- American Ride - (2:45) - 20,811 plays
- Beers Ago - (3:26) - 24,051 plays
- Whiskey Girl - (3:58) - 19,719 plays
- Made In America - (3:13) - 24,114 plays
- Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American) - (3:15) - 14,117 plays