85 Shouts - 74,688 Scrobbles
Toadliquor just doesn't understand. Like a Roman slave, chained for life with oar in hand to an ancient galley, just a floating hunk of wood that he has barely a modicum of control over, Toadliquor, a doom metal band from Arroyo Grande, California, are forever strapped to their own sound: A vessel of enormous weight floating over perilous unplumbed depths, always a moment away from the potential disaster; but never in possession of the knowledge of why.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gnaw - (4:37) - 459 plays
- Charred - (7:25) - 372 plays
- Tenderloin - (3:52) - 298 plays
- Nails - (9:34) - 271 plays
- (Opening Sections Of) Inter-Stellar Space - (8:14) - 228 plays
- Survival Is The Fittest - (1:29) - 224 plays
- Also Sprach Zarathustra - (3:36) - 170 plays
- Fratricide: A Requiem - (6:01) - 210 plays
- Swarm - (7:28) - 169 plays
- The Hortator's Lament - (6:51) - 120 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online