83 Shouts - 71,094 Scrobbles
Toadliquor just doesn't understand. Like a Roman slave, chained for life with oar in hand to an ancient galley, just a floating hunk of wood that he has barely a modicum of control over, Toadliquor, a doom metal band from Arroyo Grande, California, are forever strapped to their own sound: A vessel of enormous weight floating over perilous unplumbed depths, always a moment away from the potential disaster; but never in possession of the knowledge of why.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gnaw - (4:37) - 558 plays
- Charred - (7:25) - 452 plays
- Tenderloin - (3:52) - 370 plays
- Nails - (9:34) - 319 plays
- Survival Is The Fittest - (1:29) - 280 plays
- (Opening Sections Of) Inter-Stellar Space - (8:14) - 243 plays
- Swarm - (7:28) - 188 plays
- Fratricide: A Requiem - (6:01) - 209 plays
- Also Sprach Zarathustra - (3:36) - 147 plays
- The Hortator's Lament - (6:51) - 104 plays