Toad The Wet Sprocket
172 Shouts - 3,769,023 Scrobbles
More than one band has used this name:
1) an American alternative-rock band formed in 1986
2) a British heavy metal band active from the mid-70s to 1982 1. Toad the Wet Sprocket is an American alternative-rock band which consists of singer Glen Phillips, guitarist Todd Nichols, bassist Dean Dinning, and drummer Randy Guss. The band enjoyed chart success in the 1990s with singles including "Walk on the Ocean", "All I Want", "Something's Always Wrong", and "Fall Down".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsNothing's so loud
As hearing when we lie
The truth is not kind
And you've said neither am I
But the air outside so soft
- LyricsWe spotted the ocean at the head of the trail
Where are we going, so far away?
Somebody told me this is the place
Where everything's better and everything's safe
Walk on the ocean, step on the stones
- LyricsAnother day, I call and never speak
And you would say nothing's changed at all
And I can't feel much hope for anything
If I won't be there to catch you if you fall
- LyricsShe said "I'm fine, I'm okay" cover up your tremblin' hands
There's indecision when you know you ain't got nothin' left"
When the good times never stay
And the cheap thrills always seem to fade away
When will we fall?
- LyricsAnyway now, it don't seem right
He is in there and you're on the outside
Over pine ridge to wounded knee
Blood on ground as far as you see
- Good Intentions - (3:22) - 2,960 plays
- Windmills - (3:46) - 2,326 plays
- Fly From Heaven - (4:31) - 1,398 plays
- Crowing - (3:17) - 1,325 plays
- Come Down - (3:12) - 1,135 plays