Toad The Wet Sprocket
160 Shouts - 3,510,741 Scrobbles
More than one band has used this name:
1) an American alternative-rock band formed in 1986
2) a British heavy metal band active from the mid-70s to 1982 1. Toad the Wet Sprocket is an American alternative-rock band which consists of singer Glen Phillips, guitarist Todd Nichols, bassist Dean Dinning, and drummer Randy Guss. The band enjoyed chart success in the 1990s with singles including "Walk on the Ocean", "All I Want", "Something's Always Wrong", and "Fall Down".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All I Want - (3:16) - 16,505 plays
- Walk On The Ocean - (2:58) - 13,515 plays
- Something's Always Wrong - (4:55) - 10,712 plays
- LyricsShe said "I'm fine, I'm okay" cover up your tremblin' hands
There's indecision when you know you ain't got nothin' left"
When the good times never stay
And the cheap thrills always seem to fade away
When will we fall?
- LyricsAnyway now, it don't seem right
He is in there and you're on the outside
Over pine ridge to wounded knee
Blood on ground as far as you see
- Good Intentions - (3:22) - 4,487 plays
- Windmills - (3:46) - 3,872 plays
- New Constellation - (3:26) - 4,155 plays
- California Wasted - (3:46) - 3,393 plays
- Fly From Heaven - (4:31) - 2,577 plays