12 Shouts - 93,152 Scrobbles
Title Tracks emerged in mid-2008 from the still-smoldering ashes of Georgie James. After years of co-writing songs with Q and Not U, Georgie James and others, John Davis began to focus his energy exclusively on solo material. On the Title Tracks debut single, "Every Little Bit Hurts", John displays an almost scientific approach to song-writing. Bits and pieces and diverse influences culled from such wells as; a holy-grail-stocked record collection; a moonlighting gig as a radio disc jockey; and more than a decade of touring and recording in the US...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Steady Love - (2:49) - 371 plays
- Every Little Bit Hurts - (3:17) - 104 plays
- Found Out - (2:35) - 104 plays
- Piles Of Paper - (3:01) - 93 plays
- Black Bubblegum - (3:05) - 51 plays
- All Tricks - (3:35) - 60 plays
- Tougher Than The Rest - (2:35) - 63 plays
- Hello There - (3:42) - 44 plays
- Turn Your Face - (2:50) - 39 plays
- No, Girl - (3:30) - 36 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online