12 Shouts - 89,267 Scrobbles
Title Tracks emerged in mid-2008 from the still-smoldering ashes of Georgie James. After years of co-writing songs with Q and Not U, Georgie James and others, John Davis began to focus his energy exclusively on solo material. On the Title Tracks debut single, "Every Little Bit Hurts", John displays an almost scientific approach to song-writing. Bits and pieces and diverse influences culled from such wells as; a holy-grail-stocked record collection; a moonlighting gig as a radio disc jockey; and more than a decade of touring and recording in the US...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Steady Love - (2:49) - 585 plays
- Every Little Bit Hurts - (3:17) - 195 plays
- Piles Of Paper - (3:01) - 193 plays
- All Tricks - (3:35) - 186 plays
- Black Bubblegum - (3:05) - 142 plays
- Found Out - (2:35) - 113 plays
- Turn Your Face - (2:50) - 162 plays
- Shaking Hands - (2:11) - 105 plays
- No, Girl - (3:30) - 71 plays
- Tougher Than The Rest - (2:35) - 59 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release