12 Shouts - 90,848 Scrobbles
Title Tracks emerged in mid-2008 from the still-smoldering ashes of Georgie James. After years of co-writing songs with Q and Not U, Georgie James and others, John Davis began to focus his energy exclusively on solo material. On the Title Tracks debut single, "Every Little Bit Hurts", John displays an almost scientific approach to song-writing. Bits and pieces and diverse influences culled from such wells as; a holy-grail-stocked record collection; a moonlighting gig as a radio disc jockey; and more than a decade of touring and recording in the US...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Steady Love - (2:49) - 572 plays
- Every Little Bit Hurts - (3:17) - 189 plays
- All Tricks - (3:35) - 145 plays
- Piles Of Paper - (3:01) - 155 plays
- Black Bubblegum - (3:05) - 114 plays
- Found Out - (2:35) - 103 plays
- Turn Your Face - (2:50) - 92 plays
- Tougher Than The Rest - (2:35) - 70 plays
- No, Girl - (3:30) - 57 plays
- Shaking Hands - (2:11) - 74 plays