182 Shouts - 1,478,605 Scrobbles
Tipper (real name Dave Tipper) is a British producer and DJ specialising in nu skool breaks and trip hop. Although mostly known in the breakbeat scene, Tipper's output includes strong hints of electro and idm amongst other styles. He is known for his interest in extreme bass frequencies, with his releases often including lengthy subbass test tones at the end. Tipper is also the owner of the loudest car in the world, a 10k sound system in a Dodge Challenger.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cuckoo - (4:51) - 6,354 plays
- No Dice - (4:21) - 3,182 plays
- Dead Soon - (5:11) - 3,088 plays
- Class 5 Roaming Vapour - (5:19) - 2,911 plays
- Brocken Spectre - (3:35) - 2,453 plays
- Bubble Control - (4:38) - 2,352 plays
- Cinder Cone - (5:41) - 2,497 plays
- Forty Winks - (5:15) - 1,878 plays
- Puzzle Dust - (6:21) - 2,016 plays
- Neuron Huskie - (4:56) - 2,128 plays