178 Shouts - 1,363,634 Scrobbles
Tipper (real name Dave Tipper) is a British producer and DJ specialising in nu skool breaks and trip hop. Although mostly known in the breakbeat scene, Tipper's output includes strong hints of electro and idm amongst other styles. He is known for his interest in extreme bass frequencies, with his releases often including lengthy subbass test tones at the end. Tipper is also the owner of the loudest car in the world, a 10k sound system in a Dodge Challenger.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cuckoo - (4:51) - 6,678 plays
- No Dice - (4:21) - 3,168 plays
- Forty Winks - (5:15) - 2,651 plays
- Dead Soon - (5:11) - 2,967 plays
- Over the Coals - (4:11) - 2,110 plays
- Class 5 Roaming Vapour - (5:19) - 2,518 plays
- Tear Strips Off - (4:11) - 2,068 plays
- Cinder Cone - (5:41) - 2,395 plays
- Brocken Spectre - (3:35) - 2,370 plays
- Herriot Method - (3:48) - 2,283 plays