0 Shouts - 300,888 Scrobbles
Tiny Ruins is the project of Bristol-born, New Zealand-raised musician and songwriter Hollie Fullbrook. It grew out of writing the music for fringe theatre productions whilst a student in Wellington, recording by four-track and playing at live music and poetry nights in 2007-2009. Samuel Prutton committed the first Tiny Ruins songs to record, in the form of rough demos.Read More...
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI await the day when I work at the museum
With you across the way in the wintergardens
So young and so warm
We'll storm, we'll swarm
The parks on our lunch breaks
- Chainmail Maker - 16,889 plays
- LyricsNoise before the dawn lures me up and about,
Padding on bare feet, quiet as a lover's doubt.
All of the railings black against the light,
Early cars cold, and tired eyes.
- Bird in the Thyme - 15,407 plays
- Straw Into Gold - 11,557 plays
- Reasonable Man - 13,096 plays
- Tread Softly - 8,158 plays
- Ballad of the Hanging Parcel - 9,294 plays
- Priest With Balloons - 11,210 plays
- Old As The Hills - 9,924 plays