22 Shouts - 182,712 Scrobbles
Tiny Ruins is the project of Bristol-born, New Zealand-raised musician and songwriter Hollie Fullbrook. It grew out of writing the music for fringe theatre productions whilst a student in Wellington, recording by four-track and playing at live music and poetry nights in 2007-2009. Samuel Prutton committed the first Tiny Ruins songs to record, in the form of rough demos. Tiny Ruins’ live shows began to attract attention for soul-stirring, intimate performances and strange, hypnotic songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI await the day when I work at the museum
With you across the way in the wintergardens
So young and so warm
We'll storm, we'll swarm
The parks on our lunch breaks
- Straw Into Gold - (4:52) - 4,096 plays
- LyricsNoise before the dawn lures me up and about,
Padding on bare feet, quiet as a lover's doubt.
All of the railings black against the light,
Early cars cold, and tired eyes.
- Chainmail Maker - (3:05) - 3,708 plays
- LyricsI went in search of a
The one I read about in books
And I drew me up a plan
I said "I'd like to meet him on a corner if I can"
- She'll Be Coming 'Round - (5:51) - 2,609 plays
- Night Owl - (4:40) - 2,281 plays
- Jamie Blue - (4:48) - 2,195 plays
- White Sheet Lightning - (3:23) - 1,867 plays
- Ballad of the Hanging Parcel - (4:53) - 1,535 plays