21 Shouts - 71,827 Scrobbles
Tiny Ruins is the project of Bristol-born, New Zealand-raised musician and songwriter Hollie Fullbrook. It grew out of writing the music for fringe theatre productions whilst a student in Wellington, recording by four-track and playing at live music and poetry nights in 2007-2009. Samuel Prutton committed the first Tiny Ruins songs to record, in the form of rough demos. Tiny Ruins’ live shows began to attract attention for soul-stirring, intimate performances and strange, hypnotic songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Priest With Balloons - (4:05) - 1,288 plays
- Old As The Hills - (4:57) - 1,136 plays
- Little Notes - (4:35) - 1,098 plays
- Just Desserts - (4:11) - 1,122 plays
- You've Got The Kind Of Nerve I Like - (3:14) - 1,136 plays
- Adelphi Apartments - (4:11) - 1,002 plays
- Running Through the Night - (3:40) - 950 plays
- Death of a Russian - (4:37) - 1,030 plays
- Cat In The Hallway - (3:53) - 833 plays
- Bird in the Thyme - (3:51) - 787 plays