21 Shouts - 114,649 Scrobbles
Tiny Ruins is the project of Bristol-born, New Zealand-raised musician and songwriter Hollie Fullbrook. It grew out of writing the music for fringe theatre productions whilst a student in Wellington, recording by four-track and playing at live music and poetry nights in 2007-2009. Samuel Prutton committed the first Tiny Ruins songs to record, in the form of rough demos. Tiny Ruins’ live shows began to attract attention for soul-stirring, intimate performances and strange, hypnotic songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Me at the Museum, You in the Wintergardens - (2:24) - 4,805 plays
- Carriages - (4:37) - 4,702 plays
- Reasonable Man - (6:26) - 3,434 plays
- Chainmail Maker - (3:05) - 3,398 plays
- Straw Into Gold - (4:52) - 2,693 plays
- She'll Be Coming 'Round - (5:51) - 2,469 plays
- White Sheet Lightning - (3:23) - 2,232 plays
- Jamie Blue - (4:48) - 2,258 plays
- Night Owl - (4:40) - 2,176 plays
- Ballad of the Hanging Parcel - (4:53) - 1,375 plays