20 Shouts - 67,992 Scrobbles
Lloyd "Tiny" Grimes (July 7, 1916 in Newport News, Virginia - March 4, 1989) was a jazz and R&B guitarist. He was a member of the Art Tatum Trio from 1943 to 1944, was a backing musician on recording sessions by Charlie Parker and others, and later led his own bands. He is notable for playing the tenor guitar, a four-stringed instrument. It was a step up from his original career as a one-finger pianist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Annie Laurie - (2:55) - 196 plays
- Midnight Special - (2:43) - 182 plays
- That Old Black Magic - (2:37) - 175 plays
- Hot in harlem - (2:53) - 42 plays
- Blues for Hugues - (5:09) - 40 plays
- Backslider - (4:19) - 35 plays
- Tiny's Boogie Woogie - (3:00) - 35 plays
- Blues Round Up (11-27-51) - (2:51) - 24 plays
- Frankie & Johnny Boogie - (2:53) - 21 plays
- I Found a New Baby - (5:19) - 19 plays