431 Shouts - 7,340,994 Scrobbles
Tindersticks are an alternative band from Nottingham, England. Their sound is characterized by a synthesis of orchestral backing, lounge jazz, and soul; the lush orchestrations of multi-instrumentalist Dickon Hinchliffe and the smoky baritone of lead vocalist Stuart A. Staples are the band's hallmarks. Tindersticks have employed electric guitars, as most rock bands have done, but augment their instrumentation with a wide array of instruments: Rhodes piano, glockenspiel, vibraphone, violin...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Show Me Everything - (5:29) - 17,328 plays
- This Fire of Autumn - (4:17) - 15,104 plays
- LyricsGreed's all gone now
There's no question
And I can see you push your hair behind your ears
Regain your balance
Doesn't matter where she is tonight
- LyricsIt had been the perfect Friday afternoon,
the job was almost done.
The housewe were decorating was owned by a little old man,
forever in the same three piece suit he'd probabbly had since he was demobbed.
He seemed to be forever on his way to the post office,
- Medicine - (4:59) - 12,486 plays
- Slippin' Shoes - (4:32) - 9,834 plays
- Frozen - (5:43) - 10,079 plays
- A Night So Still - (5:44) - 9,159 plays
- Come Inside - (7:41) - 8,101 plays
- Tiny Tears - (5:45) - 8,129 plays