377 Shouts - 2,762,904 Scrobbles
Tinariwen (plural of ténéré "desert") is a band of Tuareg-Berber musicians from the Sahara Desert region of northern Mali. The band's fifth album Tassili, released in 2011, won the Award for Best World Music Album at the 54th Grammy Awards. Formed in 1982, in strikingly unusual circumstances for a musical ensemble, Tinariwen blend ancient musical traditions with radical contemporary politics. Despite severe natural and man-made hardships...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Toumast Tincha - (4:20) - 13,542 plays
- Chaghaybou - (4:54) - 10,911 plays
- Arhegh Danagh - (4:03) - 8,158 plays
- Timadrit In Sahara - (3:51) - 7,345 plays
- Imidiwan Ahi Sigdim - (4:51) - 7,076 plays
- Tahalamot - (5:04) - 6,427 plays
- Sendad Eghlalan - (4:55) - 5,638 plays
- Imdiwanin ahi Tifhamam - (4:37) - 4,972 plays
- Koud Edhaz Emin - (4:33) - 4,777 plays
- Emajer - (3:37) - 4,821 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online