378 Shouts - 2,785,350 Scrobbles
Tinariwen (plural of ténéré "desert") is a band of Tuareg-Berber musicians from the Sahara Desert region of northern Mali. The band's fifth album Tassili, released in 2011, won the Award for Best World Music Album at the 54th Grammy Awards. Formed in 1982, in strikingly unusual circumstances for a musical ensemble, Tinariwen blend ancient musical traditions with radical contemporary politics. Despite severe natural and man-made hardships...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Toumast Tincha - (4:20) - 12,248 plays
- Chaghaybou - (4:54) - 9,848 plays
- Arhegh Danagh - (4:03) - 7,628 plays
- Timadrit In Sahara - (3:51) - 6,956 plays
- Imidiwan Ahi Sigdim - (4:51) - 6,723 plays
- Tahalamot - (5:04) - 5,908 plays
- Sendad Eghlalan - (4:55) - 5,304 plays
- Imdiwanin ahi Tifhamam - (4:37) - 4,575 plays
- Emajer - (3:37) - 4,677 plays
- Koud Edhaz Emin - (4:33) - 4,544 plays