371 Shouts - 2,595,539 Scrobbles
Tinariwen (plural of ténéré "desert") is a band of Tuareg-Berber musicians from the Sahara Desert region of northern Mali. The band's fifth album Tassili, released in 2011, won the Award for Best World Music Album at the 54th Grammy Awards. Formed in 1982, in strikingly unusual circumstances for a musical ensemble, Tinariwen blend ancient musical traditions with radical contemporary politics. Despite severe natural and man-made hardships...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Toumast Tincha - (4:20) - 20,916 plays
- Chaghaybou - (4:54) - 16,590 plays
- Arhegh Danagh - (4:03) - 12,082 plays
- Timadrit In Sahara - (3:51) - 10,965 plays
- Imidiwan Ahi Sigdim - (4:51) - 10,713 plays
- Tahalamot - (5:04) - 9,478 plays
- Sendad Eghlalan - (4:55) - 8,436 plays
- Imdiwanin ahi Tifhamam - (4:37) - 8,204 plays
- Koud Edhaz Emin - (4:33) - 7,220 plays
- Emajer - (3:37) - 7,355 plays