76 Shouts - 603,872 Scrobbles
Tin Machine was a hard rock band formed in 1988, famous for being fronted by singer David Bowie. The group recorded two studio albums and a live album before dissolving in 1992, when Bowie returned to his solo career. The group was generally reviled, often receiving scathing critical reviews. David Bowie’s Never Let Me Down album (already a move into slightly "harder" rock territory) and subsequent "Glass Spider Tour" had been savaged by critics, and the singer was aware of his low stock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Under the God - (4:06) - 1,941 plays
- Heaven's in Here - (6:07) - 1,748 plays
- Working Class Hero - (4:00) - 1,541 plays
- Prisoner of Love - (4:49) - 1,205 plays
- Tin Machine - (3:38) - 1,208 plays
- Amazing - (4:07) - 1,136 plays
- I Can't Read - (6:28) - 1,133 plays
- Crack City - (4:34) - 989 plays
- Baby Universal - (3:19) - 1,066 plays
- Bus Stop - (1:41) - 974 plays