79 Shouts - 629,335 Scrobbles
Tin Machine was a hard rock band formed in 1988, famous for being fronted by singer David Bowie. The group recorded two studio albums and a live album before dissolving in 1992, when Bowie returned to his solo career. The group was generally reviled, often receiving scathing critical reviews. David Bowie’s Never Let Me Down album (already a move into slightly "harder" rock territory) and subsequent "Glass Spider Tour" had been savaged by critics, and the singer was aware of his low stock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Under the God - (4:06) - 1,559 plays
- Heaven's in Here - (6:07) - 1,352 plays
- Working Class Hero - (4:00) - 1,185 plays
- Prisoner of Love - (4:49) - 1,343 plays
- Amazing - (4:07) - 1,243 plays
- Tin Machine - (3:38) - 1,064 plays
- Crack City - (4:34) - 1,010 plays
- Bus Stop - (1:41) - 959 plays
- I Can't Read - (6:28) - 1,124 plays
- Baby Universal - (3:19) - 952 plays