Tin Hat Trio
103 Shouts - 979,987 Scrobbles
Tin Hat Trio was an acoustic chamber group based in San Francisco. Their music combined many genres of music including southern blues, bluegrass, neoclassical, eastern European folk, and avant garde. The Trio consisted of Rob Burger (accordion, piano, pump organ, harmonica, marxophone), Carla Kihlstedt (violin, viola, vocals), and Mark Orton (guitar, dobro, banjo). When Rob Burger left the band in 2004, Tin Hat Trio changed their name to Tin Hat.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fear Of The South - (4:01) - 1,255 plays
- Bill - (5:03) - 860 plays
- The Longest Night - (3:53) - 651 plays
- Night Of The Skeptic - (2:48) - 632 plays
- Hotel Aurora - (3:38) - 402 plays
- Empire of Light - (2:59) - 399 plays
- Helium - (4:36) - 363 plays
- Invisible Mobile - (4:44) - 375 plays
- The Clandestine Adventures of Ms. Merz - (2:19) - 394 plays
- March of the Smallest Feet - (2:49) - 365 plays