Tin Hat Trio
104 Shouts - 984,441 Scrobbles
Tin Hat Trio was an acoustic chamber group based in San Francisco. Their music combined many genres of music including southern blues, bluegrass, neoclassical, eastern European folk, and avant garde. The Trio consisted of Rob Burger (accordion, piano, pump organ, harmonica, marxophone), Carla Kihlstedt (violin, viola, vocals), and Mark Orton (guitar, dobro, banjo). When Rob Burger left the band in 2004, Tin Hat Trio changed their name to Tin Hat.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fear Of The South - (4:01) - 1,246 plays
- Bill - (5:03) - 709 plays
- The Longest Night - (3:53) - 583 plays
- Night Of The Skeptic - (2:48) - 549 plays
- Hotel Aurora - (3:38) - 382 plays
- Helium - (4:36) - 310 plays
- Empire of Light - (2:59) - 347 plays
- Happy Hour - (2:56) - 305 plays
- Invisible Mobile - (4:44) - 332 plays
- March of the Smallest Feet - (2:49) - 332 plays