Tin Hat Trio
103 Shouts - 985,784 Scrobbles
Tin Hat Trio was an acoustic chamber group based in San Francisco. Their music combined many genres of music including southern blues, bluegrass, neoclassical, eastern European folk, and avant garde. The Trio consisted of Rob Burger (accordion, piano, pump organ, harmonica, marxophone), Carla Kihlstedt (violin, viola, vocals), and Mark Orton (guitar, dobro, banjo). When Rob Burger left the band in 2004, Tin Hat Trio changed their name to Tin Hat.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fear Of The South - (4:01) - 1,236 plays
- Bill - (5:03) - 802 plays
- The Longest Night - (3:53) - 618 plays
- Night Of The Skeptic - (2:48) - 612 plays
- Hotel Aurora - (3:38) - 404 plays
- Empire of Light - (2:59) - 380 plays
- Helium - (4:36) - 346 plays
- Invisible Mobile - (4:44) - 360 plays
- March of the Smallest Feet - (2:49) - 363 plays
- Happy Hour - (2:56) - 317 plays