Tin Hat Trio
103 Shouts - 961,529 Scrobbles
Tin Hat Trio was an acoustic chamber group based in San Francisco. Their music combined many genres of music including southern blues, bluegrass, neoclassical, eastern European folk, and avant garde. The Trio consisted of Rob Burger (accordion, piano, pump organ, harmonica, marxophone), Carla Kihlstedt (violin, viola, vocals), and Mark Orton (guitar, dobro, banjo). When Rob Burger left the band in 2004, Tin Hat Trio changed their name to Tin Hat.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fear Of The South - (4:01) - 2,130 plays
- Bill - (5:03) - 1,372 plays
- Night Of The Skeptic - (2:48) - 1,153 plays
- The Longest Night - (3:53) - 721 plays
- Helium - (4:36) - 536 plays
- Empire of Light - (2:59) - 480 plays
- Invisible Mobile - (4:44) - 379 plays
- A Life In East Poultney - (1:18) - 350 plays
- Hotel Aurora - (3:38) - 384 plays
- The Clandestine Adventures of Ms. Merz - (2:19) - 365 plays