Tin Hat Trio
103 Shouts - 968,480 Scrobbles
Tin Hat Trio was an acoustic chamber group based in San Francisco. Their music combined many genres of music including southern blues, bluegrass, neoclassical, eastern European folk, and avant garde. The Trio consisted of Rob Burger (accordion, piano, pump organ, harmonica, marxophone), Carla Kihlstedt (violin, viola, vocals), and Mark Orton (guitar, dobro, banjo). When Rob Burger left the band in 2004, Tin Hat Trio changed their name to Tin Hat.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fear Of The South - (4:01) - 1,595 plays
- Bill - (5:03) - 943 plays
- Night Of The Skeptic - (2:48) - 672 plays
- The Longest Night - (3:53) - 588 plays
- Empire of Light - (2:59) - 405 plays
- Helium - (4:36) - 388 plays
- Invisible Mobile - (4:44) - 343 plays
- The Clandestine Adventures of Ms. Merz - (2:19) - 354 plays
- March of the Smallest Feet - (2:49) - 302 plays
- Hotel Aurora - (3:38) - 301 plays