1 Shouts - 11,370 Scrobbles
Each song a story and each story a song. One of Brisbane’s best kept secrets Timothy Carroll has been gathering a strong and loyal following of music lovers across Australia with his crafted lyrical songwriting, engaging performances and a live show that sways from intimate folk stories to clarinet and cello soaked blues symphonies. With a band of talented old world musicians behind him featuring artists from The Doch gypsy orchestra and Kafka, Carroll’s compositions swing naturally across the genres of folk, soul, country and gospel.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Deepest Dive - (2:59) - 265 plays
- IF I WERE YOU - (4:11) - 327 plays
- This Counting Life - (4:53) - 49 plays
- Always There, Always Here - (3:24) - 24 plays
- Sense of the East - (5:15) - 25 plays
- The Hunted - (3:13) - 23 plays
- Something Else (ft. Kate Jacobson) - (0:30) - 31 plays
- Danshyttan - (3:47) - 24 plays
- Endgame - (3:10) - 22 plays
- When I Go Deaf - (3:36) - 15 plays