7 Shouts - 350,680 Scrobbles
Tim O'Brien (b. March 16, 1954 in Wheeling, West Virginia) is an American bluegrass, old time and celtic musician. O'Brien plays guitar, fiddle, mandolin, bouzouki and mandocello and is an accomplished vocalist. He moved to Boulder, Colorado in the 1970s and became part of the music scene there. In 1978 he founded the bluegrass group Hot Rize. Hot Rize had its own offshoot band called Red Knuckles & the Trailblazers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Just One More - (2:15) - 1,720 plays
- Senor (Tales Of Yankee Power) - (4:03) - 343 plays
- Free Again - (4:30) - 255 plays
- Letter in the Mail - (3:36) - 212 plays
- Look Down That Lonesome Road - (3:27) - 335 plays
- With A Memory Like Mine - (4:11) - 192 plays
- Brother Wind - (4:53) - 214 plays
- Ireland's Green Shore - (4:20) - 185 plays
- I've Endured - (3:28) - 179 plays
- Walk Beside Me - (4:12) - 203 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online