224 Shouts - 8,313,135 Scrobbles
Samuel Timothy "Tim" McGraw (born May 1, 1967 in Delhi, Louisiana) is an American country singer and actor. With many of his albums and singles topping the country music charts, Tim has achieved total album sales in excess of 40 million units. He is married to country singer Faith Hill and is the son of former baseball player Tug McGraw. His trademark hit songs include Indian Outlaw, Don't Take the Girl, I Like It, I Love It, Something Like That, It's Your Love (featuring his wife, Faith Hill), and Live Like You Were Dying.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsRunnin' round in this new truck
Bank lets me borrow from month to month
I'm runnin' out of credit, and find a little cash on the radio
Standin' still they're blowin' past, numbers on cars goin' NASCAR fast
What I wouldn't give for a slow down, don't ya know?
- LyricsBet your window's rolled down and your hair's pulled back
And I bet you got no idea you're going way too fast
You're trying not to think about what went wrong
Trying not to stop 'til you get where you going'
You're trying to stay awake so I bet you turn on the radio
- LyricsNow I ain't sayin' them LA ladies don't know what they're doin'
And I been in love with New York City a time or two
I had some Seattle coffee, some Chicago wind
Some Kansas wheat fields I'd love to see again
But the fireflies play where the cattails grow
- LyricsI was in my early forties
With a lot of life before me
When a moment came that stopped me on a dime
I spent most of the next days, looking at the x-rays
Talking bout the options and talking bout sweet time
- LyricsYou always had an eye for things that glittered
But I was far from being made of gold
I don't know how but I scraped up the money
I just never could quite tell you no
Just like when you were leaving Amarillo
- Something Like That - (3:03) - 12,583 plays
- Shotgun Rider - (3:55) - 9,180 plays
- Where the Green Grass Grows - (3:22) - 9,761 plays
- It's Your Love - (3:47) - 9,186 plays
- Don't Take the Girl - (4:07) - 8,060 plays