3 Shouts - 14,314 Scrobbles
Over the past 10 years Tim Mahoney has undergone a transformation. One that began with the high-energy pop-rock band, the Blue Meenies--which quickly made its mark on the Twin Cities music scene, colleges, and clubs all over the midwest.
His success allowed him to release 5 solo albums that have since sold over 80,000 copies and were well received by the strong audience he has built.
He was choosing his own road and had interest from almost every major label. Naturally, he had expectations of "making it" with national tours, the swank tour bus, and a big record deal.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We Can Work It Out - (2:14) - 32 plays
- Hey Adam Levine - (2:58) - 38 plays
- Stay - (3:02) - 9 plays
- Theme Song - (3:26) - 15 plays
- Bring It On Home To Me (The Voice Performance) - (2:19) - 6 plays
- Sticks And Stones - (3:37) - 7 plays
- Just A Girl - (4:18) - 5 plays
- Piece of You - (3:50) - 4 plays
- More Than A Moment - (3:58) - 4 plays
- Leave - (4:33) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online