3 Shouts - 13,574 Scrobbles
Over the past 10 years Tim Mahoney has undergone a transformation. One that began with the high-energy pop-rock band, the Blue Meenies--which quickly made its mark on the Twin Cities music scene, colleges, and clubs all over the midwest.
His success allowed him to release 5 solo albums that have since sold over 80,000 copies and were well received by the strong audience he has built.
He was choosing his own road and had interest from almost every major label. Naturally, he had expectations of "making it" with national tours, the swank tour bus, and a big record deal.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We Can Work It Out - (2:14) - 56 plays
- Hey Adam Levine - (2:58) - 40 plays
- Don't Stop Believin' - (4:12) - 9 plays
- Talk to Me - (3:53) - 9 plays
- Theme Song - (3:26) - 12 plays
- Stay - (3:02) - 14 plays
- Bring It On Home To Me (The Voice Performance) - (2:19) - 11 plays
- Sticks And Stones - (3:37) - 12 plays
- Don't Let Me Down - (3:52) - 7 plays
- Bring It On Home To Me - (2:19) - 15 plays