71 Shouts - 526,715 Scrobbles
Tim Knol (born Hoorn, The Netherlands, 12 September 1989) is a Dutch singer-songwriter, who emerged from the pub singer/songwriter scene of his home town to release one of the most succesful and critically acclaimed Dutch début albums of 2010, the eponymous Tim Knol. Locally, he made an impression with the band Be Right Back in which he sang and played guitar. He left the band in the spring of 2009.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Motion of Life - (4:14) - 1,873 plays
- Sam - (3:52) - 1,438 plays
- Days - (3:11) - 804 plays
- Soldier On - (3:16) - 660 plays
- When I Am King - (2:20) - 550 plays
- Enjoy the Spectacle - (2:51) - 467 plays
- If My Mind Could Beat My Heart - (4:08) - 427 plays
- Mens, durf te leven - (2:42) - 405 plays
- Gonna Get There - (3:24) - 348 plays
- Shallow Water - (3:19) - 339 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online