1,975 Shouts - 11,425,611 Scrobbles
Montreal producer Tim Hecker made his initial breakthrough as Jetone, but followed with some incredible ambient work attributed to his born name. This experimental ambient work, released by Alien8 sublabel Substractif beginning in late 2001 with Haunt Me Haunt Me, Do It Again, won much acclaim. It also familiarised listeners with the producer himself, and not just because it featured his real name rather than a moniker: Hecker's self-titled work was much more personal than his Jetone recordings...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Live Room Out - (2:37) - 19,731 plays
- Black Refraction - (3:34) - 19,058 plays
- In the Fog I - (4:52) - 19,288 plays
- The Piano Drop - (2:53) - 21,358 plays
- Prism - (2:53) - 17,334 plays
- Virginal I - (6:17) - 14,967 plays
- Radiance - (3:23) - 14,481 plays
- Live Room - (7:03) - 13,532 plays
- No Drums - (3:24) - 16,808 plays
- In the Fog II - (6:01) - 14,336 plays