1,973 Shouts - 11,372,051 Scrobbles
Montreal producer Tim Hecker made his initial breakthrough as Jetone, but followed with some incredible ambient work attributed to his born name. This experimental ambient work, released by Alien8 sublabel Substractif beginning in late 2001 with Haunt Me Haunt Me, Do It Again, won much acclaim. It also familiarised listeners with the producer himself, and not just because it featured his real name rather than a moniker: Hecker's self-titled work was much more personal than his Jetone recordings...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Live Room Out - (2:37) - 20,203 plays
- Black Refraction - (3:34) - 20,281 plays
- In the Fog I - (4:52) - 20,223 plays
- The Piano Drop - (2:53) - 22,457 plays
- Prism - (2:53) - 18,289 plays
- Virginal I - (6:17) - 15,906 plays
- Radiance - (3:23) - 15,296 plays
- Live Room - (7:03) - 14,429 plays
- In the Fog II - (6:01) - 15,299 plays
- No Drums - (3:24) - 17,821 plays