1,937 Shouts - 11,012,353 Scrobbles
Montreal producer Tim Hecker made his initial breakthrough as Jetone, but followed with some incredible ambient work attributed to his born name. This experimental ambient work, released by Alien8 sublabel Substractif beginning in late 2001 with Haunt Me Haunt Me, Do It Again, won much acclaim. It also familiarised listeners with the producer himself, and not just because it featured his real name rather than a moniker: Hecker's self-titled work was much more personal than his Jetone recordings...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Black Refraction - (3:34) - 22,483 plays
- The Piano Drop - (2:53) - 25,217 plays
- In the Fog I - (4:52) - 22,174 plays
- Prism - (2:53) - 21,434 plays
- Live Room Out - (2:37) - 18,260 plays
- Virginal I - (6:17) - 18,475 plays
- Radiance - (3:23) - 17,576 plays
- Live Room - (7:03) - 16,707 plays
- In the Fog II - (6:01) - 17,389 plays
- Virginal II - (5:24) - 14,840 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online