1,654 Shouts - 7,815,006 Scrobbles
Montreal producer Tim Hecker made his initial breakthrough as Jetone, but followed with some incredible ambient work attributed to his born name. This experimental ambient work, released by Alien8 sublabel Substractif beginning in late 2001 with Haunt Me Haunt Me, Do It Again, won much acclaim. It also familiarised listeners with the producer himself, and not just because it featured his real name rather than a moniker: Hecker's self-titled work was much more personal than his Jetone recordings...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Piano Drop - (2:53) - 29,465 plays
- In the Fog I - (4:52) - 20,959 plays
- No Drums - (3:24) - 20,855 plays
- Chimeras - (3:13) - 18,912 plays
- In the Fog II - (6:01) - 18,920 plays
- In the Fog III - (5:00) - 17,372 plays
- Hatred of Music I - (6:11) - 16,652 plays
- Analog Paralysis, 1978 - (3:51) - 15,982 plays
- Hatred of Music II - (4:22) - 15,593 plays
- Dungeoneering - (5:24) - 13,750 plays