1,860 Shouts - 9,494,900 Scrobbles
Montreal producer Tim Hecker made his initial breakthrough as Jetone, but followed with some incredible ambient work attributed to his born name. This experimental ambient work, released by Alien8 sublabel Substractif beginning in late 2001 with Haunt Me Haunt Me, Do It Again, won much acclaim. It also familiarised listeners with the producer himself, and not just because it featured his real name rather than a moniker: Hecker's self-titled work was much more personal than his Jetone recordings...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Prism - (2:53) - 77,087 plays
- Virginal I - (6:17) - 67,545 plays
- Radiance - (3:23) - 63,645 plays
- Live Room - (7:03) - 59,924 plays
- Live Room Out - (2:37) - 56,116 plays
- Virginal II - (5:24) - 55,386 plays
- Black Refraction - (3:34) - 56,138 plays
- Incense at Abu Ghraib - (1:53) - 49,898 plays
- Amps, Drugs, Harmonium - (3:03) - 49,013 plays
- Stigmata I - (2:18) - 48,525 plays