1,931 Shouts - 10,860,646 Scrobbles
Montreal producer Tim Hecker made his initial breakthrough as Jetone, but followed with some incredible ambient work attributed to his born name. This experimental ambient work, released by Alien8 sublabel Substractif beginning in late 2001 with Haunt Me Haunt Me, Do It Again, won much acclaim. It also familiarised listeners with the producer himself, and not just because it featured his real name rather than a moniker: Hecker's self-titled work was much more personal than his Jetone recordings...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In the Fog I - (4:52) - 22,806 plays
- Black Refraction - (3:34) - 22,248 plays
- Prism - (2:53) - 21,814 plays
- The Piano Drop - (2:53) - 24,552 plays
- Virginal I - (6:17) - 18,783 plays
- Live Room Out - (2:37) - 17,152 plays
- Radiance - (3:23) - 17,969 plays
- In the Fog II - (6:01) - 17,825 plays
- Live Room - (7:03) - 17,102 plays
- Virginal II - (5:24) - 15,261 plays