1,917 Shouts - 10,498,272 Scrobbles
Montreal producer Tim Hecker made his initial breakthrough as Jetone, but followed with some incredible ambient work attributed to his born name. This experimental ambient work, released by Alien8 sublabel Substractif beginning in late 2001 with Haunt Me Haunt Me, Do It Again, won much acclaim. It also familiarised listeners with the producer himself, and not just because it featured his real name rather than a moniker: Hecker's self-titled work was much more personal than his Jetone recordings...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Prism - (2:53) - 27,515 plays
- In the Fog I - (4:52) - 23,308 plays
- Virginal I - (6:17) - 23,484 plays
- Radiance - (3:23) - 22,221 plays
- Black Refraction - (3:34) - 22,282 plays
- Live Room - (7:03) - 20,909 plays
- In the Fog II - (6:01) - 19,005 plays
- The Piano Drop - (2:53) - 23,105 plays
- Live Room Out - (2:37) - 19,289 plays
- Virginal II - (5:24) - 19,348 plays