1,922 Shouts - 10,589,709 Scrobbles
Montreal producer Tim Hecker made his initial breakthrough as Jetone, but followed with some incredible ambient work attributed to his born name. This experimental ambient work, released by Alien8 sublabel Substractif beginning in late 2001 with Haunt Me Haunt Me, Do It Again, won much acclaim. It also familiarised listeners with the producer himself, and not just because it featured his real name rather than a moniker: Hecker's self-titled work was much more personal than his Jetone recordings...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In the Fog I - (4:52) - 24,336 plays
- Prism - (2:53) - 23,352 plays
- Black Refraction - (3:34) - 21,790 plays
- In the Fog II - (6:01) - 19,268 plays
- The Piano Drop - (2:53) - 23,573 plays
- Virginal I - (6:17) - 20,080 plays
- Radiance - (3:23) - 19,013 plays
- In the Fog III - (5:00) - 17,058 plays
- Live Room - (7:03) - 17,999 plays
- Live Room Out - (2:37) - 16,321 plays