1,873 Shouts - 9,669,390 Scrobbles
Montreal producer Tim Hecker made his initial breakthrough as Jetone, but followed with some incredible ambient work attributed to his born name. This experimental ambient work, released by Alien8 sublabel Substractif beginning in late 2001 with Haunt Me Haunt Me, Do It Again, won much acclaim. It also familiarised listeners with the producer himself, and not just because it featured his real name rather than a moniker: Hecker's self-titled work was much more personal than his Jetone recordings...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Prism - (2:53) - 76,514 plays
- Virginal I - (6:17) - 66,652 plays
- Radiance - (3:23) - 62,654 plays
- Live Room - (7:03) - 58,868 plays
- Live Room Out - (2:37) - 55,093 plays
- Virginal II - (5:24) - 54,217 plays
- Black Refraction - (3:34) - 55,347 plays
- Incense at Abu Ghraib - (1:53) - 48,570 plays
- Amps, Drugs, Harmonium - (3:03) - 47,506 plays
- Stigmata I - (2:18) - 47,197 plays