0 Shouts - 3,232 Scrobbles
Tillmann, who come from Munich and Augsburg, Germany, describe their sound as full of sweet pain and bitter melancholy which is sometimes tender and light and then, with a smile on their lips, they explode into a pressurized wall of sound. They are working hard on being non-conformist sound bastards.
In the beginning, 1995, there were three Tillmänner, Thomas Kiemle (Tom), Ludwig and Dieter Kandler (Sammy).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Funkverkehr - (4:26) - 11 plays
- Schwimmen im Meer - (3:47) - 26 plays
- Keine Zeit - (3:45) - 65 plays
- Wenn ich mal groß bin - (3:25) - 36 plays
- Weltraumfee - (4:12) - 5 plays
- Blütenrausch - (4:41) - 7 plays
- Wachs auf die Haut - (3:16) - 5 plays
- Astronaut - (3:50) - 5 plays
- Total normal - (3:49) - 19 plays
- Herr Dehmel - (2:59) - 4 plays