Tiken Jah Fakoly
94 Shouts - 1,502,338 Scrobbles
Tiken Jah Fakoly (1968) is a reggae singer from Odienné, Côte d’Ivoire (a.k.a Ivory Coast). Tiken Jah was born into a family of griots and christened Doumbia Moussa Fakoly on June 23, 1968 in Odienne, north-western Côte d'Ivoire. He discovered reggae at an early age, assembling his first group, Djelys, in 1987. He became well-known at a regional level, but would soon ascend to national recognition.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Plus Rien Ne M'Etonne - (7:27) - 1,715 plays
- Dernier Appel - (3:48) - 1,522 plays
- Africain A Paris - (3:53) - 1,542 plays
- Le Pays Va Mal - (4:16) - 1,020 plays
- Le prix du paradis - (3:19) - 1,157 plays
- Ouvrez Les Frontières - (3:57) - 1,006 plays
- Tonton D'America - (4:03) - 977 plays
- Tata - (5:49) - 1,011 plays
- Human Thing - (3:21) - 750 plays
- Dakoro - (2:42) - 753 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online