Tiken Jah Fakoly
93 Shouts - 1,338,335 Scrobbles
Tiken Jah Fakoly (1968) is a reggae singer from Odienné, Côte d’Ivoire (a.k.a Ivory Coast). Tiken Jah was born into a family of griots and christened Doumbia Moussa Fakoly on June 23, 1968 in Odienne, north-western Côte d'Ivoire. He discovered reggae at an early age, assembling his first group, Djelys, in 1987. He became well-known at a regional level, but would soon ascend to national recognition.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Plus Rien Ne M'Etonne - (7:27) - 3,344 plays
- Africain A Paris - (3:53) - 2,661 plays
- Tonton D'America - (4:03) - 1,844 plays
- Ouvrez Les Frontières - (3:57) - 1,688 plays
- Le Pays Va Mal - (4:16) - 1,638 plays
- Justice - (3:46) - 1,376 plays
- African Révolution - (4:12) - 1,529 plays
- Ca Va Faire Mal - (3:51) - 1,315 plays
- Quitte le pouvoir - (4:20) - 1,094 plays
- Y'En A Marre - (3:52) - 1,065 plays