Tiken Jah Fakoly
93 Shouts - 1,394,362 Scrobbles
Tiken Jah Fakoly (1968) is a reggae singer from Odienné, Côte d’Ivoire (a.k.a Ivory Coast). Tiken Jah was born into a family of griots and christened Doumbia Moussa Fakoly on June 23, 1968 in Odienne, north-western Côte d'Ivoire. He discovered reggae at an early age, assembling his first group, Djelys, in 1987. He became well-known at a regional level, but would soon ascend to national recognition.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Plus Rien Ne M'Etonne - (7:27) - 2,725 plays
- Africain A Paris - (3:53) - 2,163 plays
- Tonton D'America - (4:03) - 1,390 plays
- Ouvrez Les Frontières - (3:57) - 1,313 plays
- African Révolution - (4:12) - 1,304 plays
- Le Pays Va Mal - (4:16) - 1,476 plays
- Marley Foly - (3:03) - 1,062 plays
- Justice - (3:46) - 907 plays
- Il Faut Se Lever - (3:21) - 974 plays
- Ca Va Faire Mal - (3:51) - 952 plays