Tiken Jah Fakoly
93 Shouts - 1,484,177 Scrobbles
Tiken Jah Fakoly (1968) is a reggae singer from Odienné, Côte d’Ivoire (a.k.a Ivory Coast). Tiken Jah was born into a family of griots and christened Doumbia Moussa Fakoly on June 23, 1968 in Odienne, north-western Côte d'Ivoire. He discovered reggae at an early age, assembling his first group, Djelys, in 1987. He became well-known at a regional level, but would soon ascend to national recognition.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dernier Appel - (3:48) - 2,321 plays
- Plus Rien Ne M'Etonne - (7:27) - 1,796 plays
- Africain A Paris - (3:53) - 1,667 plays
- Le prix du paradis - (3:19) - 1,786 plays
- Tata - (5:49) - 1,498 plays
- Human Thing - (3:21) - 1,385 plays
- Le Pays Va Mal - (4:16) - 1,210 plays
- Diaspora - (3:11) - 1,199 plays
- Dakoro - (2:42) - 1,206 plays
- Ouvrez Les Frontières - (3:57) - 1,075 plays