Tiken Jah Fakoly
93 Shouts - 1,458,897 Scrobbles
Tiken Jah Fakoly (1968) is a reggae singer from Odienné, Côte d’Ivoire (a.k.a Ivory Coast). Tiken Jah was born into a family of griots and christened Doumbia Moussa Fakoly on June 23, 1968 in Odienne, north-western Côte d'Ivoire. He discovered reggae at an early age, assembling his first group, Djelys, in 1987. He became well-known at a regional level, but would soon ascend to national recognition.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dernier Appel - (3:48) - 1,876 plays
- Plus Rien Ne M'Etonne - (7:27) - 1,921 plays
- Africain A Paris - (3:53) - 1,948 plays
- Le Pays Va Mal - (4:16) - 1,392 plays
- Ouvrez Les Frontières - (3:57) - 1,184 plays
- Tonton D'America - (4:03) - 1,234 plays
- Justice - (3:46) - 961 plays
- African Révolution - (4:12) - 969 plays
- Tata - (5:49) - 871 plays
- Marley Foly - (3:03) - 838 plays