172 Shouts - 200,327 Scrobbles
After contemplating a career as a politician or ambassador, TIGARAH felt she could best speak her mind if she made music her life. So, shortly after majoring in political science at Tokyo's renowned Keio University, she started writing songs on her own in her tiny room in Tokyo, inspired by the Baile Funk ("Funk Party", which is, despite the name, completely different from regular funk) music from Brazil.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Girl Fight (Mr. D Hyphy Mix) - (3:48) - 184 plays
- Girl Fight - (3:46) - 238 plays
- Girl Fight (Mr. D Hyphy Remix) - (3:53) - 255 plays
- Japanese Queen - (4:09) - 137 plays
- Girl Fight! - (3:44) - 88 plays
- Culture, Color, Money, Beauty - (4:05) - 95 plays
- Color, Culture, Money, Beauty - (4:07) - 31 plays
- fake out - (4:13) - 51 plays
- GirlFight - (3:46) - 69 plays
- Space Travel - (4:49) - 39 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online