172 Shouts - 199,913 Scrobbles
After contemplating a career as a politician or ambassador, TIGARAH felt she could best speak her mind if she made music her life. So, shortly after majoring in political science at Tokyo's renowned Keio University, she started writing songs on her own in her tiny room in Tokyo, inspired by the Baile Funk ("Funk Party", which is, despite the name, completely different from regular funk) music from Brazil.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Girl Fight (Mr. D Hyphy Mix) - (3:48) - 163 plays
- Girl Fight (Mr. D Hyphy Remix) - (3:53) - 287 plays
- Girl Fight - (3:46) - 295 plays
- Japanese Queen - (4:09) - 236 plays
- Girl Fight! - (3:44) - 111 plays
- fake out - (4:13) - 96 plays
- Color, Culture, Money, Beauty - (4:07) - 59 plays
- Culture, Color, Money, Beauty - (4:05) - 100 plays
- GirlFight - (3:46) - 67 plays
- Money - (4:27) - 76 plays