168 Shouts - 190,798 Scrobbles
After contemplating a career as a politician or ambassador, TIGARAH felt she could best speak her mind if she made music her life. So, shortly after majoring in political science at Tokyo's renowned Keio University, she started writing songs on her own in her tiny room in Tokyo, inspired by the Baile Funk ("Funk Party", which is, despite the name, completely different from regular funk) music from Brazil.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Girl Fight (Mr. D Hyphy Mix) - (3:48) - 369 plays
- Girl Fight - (3:46) - 451 plays
- Girl Fight (Mr. D Hyphy Remix) - (3:53) - 383 plays
- Japanese Queen - (4:09) - 185 plays
- Girl Fight! - (3:44) - 197 plays
- Let Me Plug USB Stick In - (3:24) - 103 plays
- Space Travel - (4:49) - 199 plays
- fake out - (4:13) - 95 plays
- Money - (4:27) - 86 plays
- Color, Culture, Money, Beauty - (4:07) - 96 plays