Throw Me The Statue
158 Shouts - 1,593,405 Scrobbles
Throw Me the Statue is a indie pop band which formed in Seattle, Washington, United States in 2005. The band consists of singer/songwriter Scott Reitherman and a revolving lineup of other musicians. The band has released two albums, "Moonbeams" (2007) and "Creaturesque" (2009). The band began as a mixtape Scott Reitherman made for a girlfriend. A couple years later Reitherman would reappropriate it as his musical alias, and Throw Me The Statue emerged on the Seattle-based DIY label Baskerville Hill.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lolita - (3:37) - 5,341 plays
- About To Walk - (3:16) - 2,637 plays
- Hi-Fi Goon - (2:41) - 1,271 plays
- Waving At The Shore - (4:36) - 1,082 plays
- Young Sensualists - (3:39) - 901 plays
- Ancestors - (4:02) - 1,067 plays
- Conquering Kids - (4:51) - 635 plays
- Yucatan Gold - (3:54) - 671 plays
- Your Girlfriend's Car - (3:55) - 676 plays
- This Is How We Kiss - (2:07) - 617 plays