Throw Me The Statue
155 Shouts - 1,472,570 Scrobbles
Throw Me the Statue is a indie pop band which formed in Seattle, Washington, United States in 2005. The band consists of singer/songwriter Scott Reitherman and a revolving lineup of other musicians. The band has released two albums, "Moonbeams" (2007) and "Creaturesque" (2009). The band began as a mixtape Scott Reitherman made for a girlfriend. A couple years later Reitherman would reappropriate it as his musical alias, and Throw Me The Statue emerged on the Seattle-based DIY label Baskerville Hill.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lolita - (3:37) - 7,975 plays
- Hi-Fi Goon - (2:41) - 3,976 plays
- About To Walk - (3:16) - 3,636 plays
- Waving At The Shore - (4:36) - 3,235 plays
- Ancestors - (4:02) - 2,450 plays
- Young Sensualists - (3:39) - 2,132 plays
- A Mutinous Dream - (3:52) - 1,478 plays
- Written In Heart Signs, Faintly - (3:48) - 1,585 plays
- This Is How We Kiss - (2:07) - 1,464 plays
- Yucatan Gold - (3:54) - 1,468 plays